Free Email Updates
- How to get away from your Inbox and still keep your job
- 7 Tools to Supercharge Your Google AdWords Campaigns
- 6 Large Google Apps Deployments You Should Take Note Of
- Gmail Vs Fastmail: A Blunt Comparison
- 5 Tips to Make Your Gmail Faster
- Recent Gmail Changes: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- 10 Timekeeping tools for your team
- Increase your attention span with these methods
- Google Wallet or Paypal – which online payment service is the best for you?
- 5 things you must use Gmail Labels for
Category Archives: Email Shared Folders
Email inboxes have so much content these days that not being able to organize them using folders or labels would lead to users going insane. Organizing your inbox helps you stay in controls of your information and communication, and is key to working efficiently.
We listed on the Google Apps marketplace 3 months back, and the response to GrexIt that we’ve seen from Google Apps users has been extremely encouraging. GrexIt’s easy email sharing functionality is being used daily by thousands of Google Apps users to … Continue reading
Shared or Public Folders have been a hugely popular feature in MS Outlook and Exchnage, whereas they have always been absent from Google Apps email. Being able to share email conversations with your colleagues is of great value for most … Continue reading
We just released GrexIt on the Google Apps marketplace. Now, if you are an admin of your Google Apps account, you can add GrexIt to your account by going here. Here’s why you should do that: – Now you can enable … Continue reading