Its hard to keep Support interactions with your customers from spilling over to your email. Even if you use a tool to manage your support, customers, a lot of times, like to email and interact with some specific people in your team. You can still create a ticket in your Support tool for any such interactions and track them there, but there’s a wealth of information in such email conversations which would be completely missed by your Support tool. And if you don’t use a Support tool at all, then doing all your support from email can be catastrophic if you do not have something to save and archive your support email interactions.
GrexIt can help you tie this loose end in your Support workflow cleanly. With GrexIt, you can:
- Create a shared email archive of useful support interactions: GrexIt makes it very easy to create a shared email repository of useful email conversations. People in your team can use the “Send to GrexIt” button on their email interface to add an email conversation to the repository, or set up a Fetch Rule to pull in email conversations when certain labels are applied to them. Note that once an email is added to GrexIt,
- Once an email is added to GrexIt, GrexIt automatically keeps pulling in any further emails received on that email conversations and cleanly files all emails in a conversation together. GrexIt also makes sure that no duplicate emails are added to the repository, even when multiple people from your team might be involved in an email conversation.
- You can use Tags in GrexIt to organize the email conversations by customer name or status of the request. You can also create nested tags to cleanly organize your shared email repository.
- You can set up access controls in GrexIt to give access to support emails to just your support team, or whoever in your company might need them. Access controls in GrexIt work through tags and are very easy to set up and use.
- GrexIt’s search is quick, and allows you to filter results by Tags, making it very easy for your team to find just the right email quickly.
If you use Google Apps, you can set up GrexIt for your support team in less than 10 seconds. If you have questions, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be glad to help.